Sunday 19 February 2012

Ombre Nails

Sunday for me is manicure day! I find it so relaxing to paint my nails and I love it when I end up creating something fun and new.  Today's ombre effect was a total fluke I've got to say! Whilst deciding what colour to choose I emptied out my nail polish bag onto my bed and all of these pretty shades of pink magically fell out in gradient order!

The beauty god's were talking to me haha! Here's my yummy, bubble gum pink ombre nails!





products:
pinky: Lofes shade 119, ring: Sportsgirl 'fairy floss', middle: Revlon 'sweet tart',
index: 'guava', thumb: Revlon 'red hot tamale

Anybody fluked a new look like mine before?

Like my fb page Gemme Sorbet

xx

Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so thank you for taking the time in posting them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...