Monday 20 February 2012

Sheer delight

Wearing- Shirt: Sportsgirl, Skirt: Zara, Shoes: Aldo, Chain: Urban Outfitters
Photographer: Josh Groom, Hair/ Makeup: Estefania Montero

As I posted in a couple of posts on the big trends of the moment, I decided to put a look together that is very easy to wear, semi transeasonal (forget Winter!) and bang on trend! The intricate pleating across the front on this skirt is amazing and it adds the perfect amount of detailing. This maxi has a built in mini skirt underneath so double points for not having to fiddle all day with those pesky slips riding up!

The things you do for fashion! You can see the rain drops all over me in the close up shot of the shirt!

On another note I would love to get some subbies, so please subscribe! Please 'like' my facebook. I would appreciate feedback on what you think and what you'd like to see more of, so comment below and let me know!

xx

Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so thank you for taking the time in posting them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...