Tuesday 2 October 2012

cul-del-sac


Wearing-  Top: Sugar Lips, Pants: MinkPink, Sunnies: Le Specs, Watch Hugo Boss (men's), Sneakers: Novo

Sunday's are my casual (lazy) days and with the long weekend ahead of me I amped up the comfort factor even more. Also seeing how my Dad shot this for me I thought it was the most appropriate father/daughter outfit that I had up my sleeve! 

I pretty much haven't owned a pair of sneakers since year 10 PE so of course typical me the first pair I get my hands on are wedge heeled!! Overall my look ended up kinda street/sporty with my fat men's watch, baseball-esque Sugar Lips tee, my staple leggings (which I've worn in a previous post here) and street stylin' it up with retro inspired velcro sneakers and my new favourite pair of giant sunnies. 

I promise I did not add in the sun's rays that is all natural in its 3pm glory outside my house!

Here's to more Sunday arvo lazies! 

xx 

Gemma




4 comments:

  1. LOVE your top! Super cute!

    xo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Father Daughter moments are so nice! Love the shoes, I've been on the fence about them but I think that outfit just convinced me to get a pair!

    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you for taking the time in posting them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...