Thursday 15 November 2012

suit up!

Wearing- Blazer & Pants: Nookie, Clutch & Heels: Aldo, Top: Warehouse, Ring: Lovisa
Photos By: Demi Brooker
So I haven't been blogging for very long but I already have an overflowing amount of different floral folders saved on my hard drive. I can't get enough of it, I don't know what it is but I've been drawn like a magnet to any kind of rose, lilly, petunia, tulip the whole garden!

My posts are of course my style but I like to think that my readers can interpret fashion the way they want to. A floral suit definitely isn't within everyone's taste but it can easily be worn as separates. Team floral pants printed pants with a floaty pastel blouse or a floral blazer with your favourite skinnies and bright pumps! As my usual safe road, I stuck to neutral toned accessories to let my garden palette pop against the fresh summer whites.

xx

Gemma












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so thank you for taking the time in posting them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...